Saturday, January 30, 2010

Really

I'm really doing it this time: that is, I'm really doing it again.

Man, if I had never jumped off the deep end a month ago...into animal-product land, I wouldn't have gotten myself in this mess; it was going so well.

Things of late:

Babycakes' Banana Bread
Babycakes' Brownies (with raw cacao added for superfood-iness)
Veganomicon Banana Nut Waffles
Vegan Brunch Pumpkin Pancakes
Veganomicon Shepherd's Pie- next time w/just mushrooms and veg
Veganomicon Gumbo and Cornbread- next time with liquid smoke and plenty of cayenne
Vegan Avocado Shake- used coconut milk and agave...needs work.

Makes mouths happy. Keeps other things breathing.

1 comment:

  1. I had the privelege of eating most of those... maybe even all of them, and they were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete